USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

uhc border changes

nxztu

so recently as we all know the border has been reduced to 1000 (from 1500) which is extremely bad. There is a couple of reason for it, one of which is that you don't have enough time mining, second reason is the odds of you finding someone who either kills you or vice versa is greater since the map becomes smaller, third reason is it's basically unplayable. You already don't have enough time to mine and get stuff. Many people also think the changes in the border was a bad decision, some people i've heard like the changes to border. I suggest atleast to compensate with longer game times, since the map is smaller you should either add longer grace periods or make it so that the border starts to shrink at 25 min or even less.

Hadibell100

Staff member
SrMod
Appeals Team
Application Team
KitPvP Team
UHC Team
Reports Team
Hello! In my opinion, there are pro's and con's for having the border being reduced to 1000x1000. To be fully honest, I find the usual fills perfect when it comes to being reduced. This is because uhc is not only based on mining, but is also based on pvp/finding people easier. I can assure you that the KMC Staff Team will make sure to satisfy our players, and let them express their own opinions. Although our opinions may differ, I respect your opinion and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

xSpookify_

Hello! In my opinion, there are pro's and con's for having the border being reduced to 1000x1000. To be fully honest, I find the usual fills perfect when it comes to being reduced. This is because uhc is not only based on mining, but is also based on pvp/finding people easier. I can assure you that the KMC Staff Team will make sure to satisfy our players, and let them express their own opinions. Although our opinions may differ, I respect your opinion and hope you have a wonderful day/night.
Well said Hadi.