USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Stripmining

iOriginally

Staff member
Helper
Usually when I play UHC i strip mine for diamonds like normal. But when i do i barely find any diamonds why is that? I mine at Y:11 and still manage to find only around 4 diamonds or less. Could we get more of a diamond spawn?

issc

Usually when I play UHC i strip mine for diamonds like normal. But when i do i barely find any diamonds why is that? I mine at Y:11 and still manage to find only around 4 diamonds or less. Could we get more of a diamond spawn?
Hi there,
As a UHC player, try looking out for sounds and finding caves while strip-mining, this can increase your chance of finding diamonds as Y:11 caves usually contain a good amount of diamonds, diamonds can also be found at a fair rate in strip-mines too, it's honestly mostly about luck; some games you can find yourself finding a lot of diamonds and in other games, you won't find any. With this being said, I don't think it would be a good idea to increase diamond rates as it will cause inflation of diamonds in the game.

issc

lazys

Staff member
Helper

This is the most popular way of mining for diamonds and your doing it correctly, it all comes down to luck and it just seems to be unlucky, sometimes try mining to the side, i do that sometimes and on the odd time i do find diamonds, it’s all luck really and if u really get bored and need a cave just try f5 abusing, i’m sure you’ll find more diamonds, good luck!

Laharz

It’s all luck of the draw really, some games you can mine full diamond within 20 mins and some games you won’t find a single diamond at all ): it’s down to luck and that’s it

iOriginally

Staff member
Helper
It’s all luck of the draw really, some games you can mine full diamond within 20 mins and some games you won’t find a single diamond at all ): it’s down to luck and that’s it
Yeah I understand it now since I’ve played more

guih

F5 mining (sprinting while in 3rd person view) may also come in handy, as it allows players to see caves and head towards them. Always aim for the highest C counter (can be enabled in your client's coordinates mod) and good luck mining

nvrless

use c counter chunks is like 30-20 ur near a cave get in that cave look for diamonds if u dont find any keep on searching, normal chunks is 3-6 if its above 10 ur near a cave atleast for me