USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Make /fix and /fix all worth 15% less for rookies

golden_machine

I think it would help ALOT rookies to play on the server as they could spend less money on /fix or /fix all and spend on craps, gaps , p4 , etc..
Many people would ask: Ok but anyone could get in an alt and destroy the server in bhop or something easier
The answer is YES, people actually could do this but thats why you guys should add an anticheat who gets at least hacked clients, but imagine someone cant donate to get free fix and wants to play on the server. He cant? Thats the point, people do not want to donate to play, you would get more players, not only rookies that need to jump in gold and get farmed all day. Rookies deserve to play in p4, p5 , its not bc the guy didnt donate to the server that he is not playing serious on it!

dylan

pensive
hey golden_machine,
i love the idea of making kitpvp easier for those who can't donate and will see what i can do to get /fix all reduced for rookies.
regarding the anticheat: we have one and it is very accurate, however, hackers will always find a way to bypass. hence why we are looking for staff to be on to ban those hackers! so do apply!

lastly, (please reply with your thoughts) what would you suggest rookies spawn with? let's be honest, iron armour still isn't very competitive compared to p4/p5 diamond donators. i think it would be a good idea for rookies to respawn with p1 diamond armour (kit rookie would still be gold but when you die you get p1s2) allowing rookies to save the armour from every time they die and eventually (after 8 deaths, if they save their armour and if they have enough xp) they can combine to get p4s5. let me know what you think, we want to make sure the community gets what they want. personally, i think it would level the playing field and allow rookies (if they're smart) to get p4s5 pretty quickly if they grind.

make sure to share your thoughts here or on discord! we want everyone to agree before we make changes

Wrong_Target

hey golden_machine,
i love the idea of making kitpvp easier for those who can't donate and will see what i can do to get /fix all reduced for rookies.
regarding the anticheat: we have one and it is very accurate, however, hackers will always find a way to bypass. hence why we are looking for staff to be on to ban those hackers! so do apply!

lastly, (please reply with your thoughts) what would you suggest rookies spawn with? let's be honest, iron armour still isn't very competitive compared to p4/p5 diamond donators. i think it would be a good idea for rookies to respawn with p1 diamond armour (kit rookie would still be gold but when you die you get p1s2) allowing rookies to save the armour from every time they die and eventually (after 8 deaths, if they save their armour and if they have enough xp) they can combine to get p4s5. let me know what you think, we want to make sure the community gets what they want. personally, i think it would level the playing field and allow rookies (if they're smart) to get p4s5 pretty quickly if they grind.

make sure to share your thoughts here or on discord! we want everyone to agree before we make changes
That is exactly what I told cooldragon, i suggested them to make it p3 dia armor... but thats kinda op but its still better than p2w