USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

KrypticMc Pvp

Blessinqs

Staff member
Reports Team
i would like to first say that i do feel there could be some changes in the new season to come for starters after talking to quite a few mates and people in game , ive heard that alot of people have had and do get annoyed with 1v1's between two people getting interupted i do in a way agree with this and i do feel that it isnt really nice getting cleaned and i do know that staff had been discussing things on ways to prevent getting cleaned , thinking abt if it should be bandable or what to do about this situation well if i could add i feel possibily adding 1v1 areas or a place where two people can go and 1v1 another knowing that they wont get cleaned or knowing that they can have a simple 1v1 like maybe adding 1 new map with places you can go without getting cleaned or adding some form of thing to prevent this but i also do understand why people clean but all in all i feel it's an extremly toxic trait to have and does get alot of people worked up and annoyed and possible want to quit the server so in doing so this may help the server out drastically!! thank you. Blessinqs<3

PistolPet

Staff member
SrMod
Appeals Team
Reports Team
Hi there!
Firstly, I'd like to say that you are talking about the new season on here as that is exactly what we need to the forums more alive.
Now to your points.
Cleaning:
Even though it is annoying when people clean, we can't do anything about it. Especially make it punishable to clean as it is a feature on vanilla Minecraft. Going into PvP means you are exposing yourself to everyone else in PvP and they can clean if they want (even if it sucks when they do it and is toxic.)
Currently, the best way to 1v1 someone is duelling them as it makes you certain that no one is going to get cleaned and if you want the effect of risking your items, you can always wager them.
However, I believe your idea of adding places where people are certain not to get cleaned is good. It would bring an interesting aspect to the game and adding places controlled by Redstone (meaning if 2 people are in the arena, no more can get through because the Redstone would be blocking the others from entering) would be cool.
Have a great day!

Blessinqs

Staff member
Reports Team
Yeah you see I do fully agree with that don’t hold me back for a lot of people cleaning can be helpful and is part of multiple servers and there isn’t much you can do about it but I feel implementing 1v1 spots for people to freely 1v1 would drastically help the server