USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Kryptic mc reset

iOriginally

Staff member
Helper
When is the reset going to be, is there like a certain time that it’s going to be in? Right now would be time to reset in my opinion as mcc is not doing too good on kitpvp and it doesn’t average many, kryptic is honestly more active that mcc and it has less issues.

Champanye

dylan
Staff member
Admin
Appeals Team
Application Team
Reports Team
the issue right now is that we have our hands tied with UHC and UHC meetup, we want to make sure UHC is fully complete with no issues and want to release meetup before we move on to kitpvp. another big issue is that many players have exams right now so we think the best time to reset would be in about a months' time. rest assured we have big things planned for next season but i can't say much as i need to wait and see how they turn out, ofc we'd also love to hear all of your suggestions.

Blessinqs

Staff member
i do understand that but i also do feel waiting to long , making you're players wait to long is honestly going to get the server to die out before you reset , you dont wanna wait to long then have players get fed up and quit so that by the time u have reset the server people have already quit, and i also feel this could be a good idea which is setting a finalized date like now and sending out to the players so they have a reason not to leave and a reason when to come play the server and possibily build up the player base again from getting players to come grind for keys, setting a finalized date in my opinion would be great!

You guys are taking priority over other things than kit pvp, even though kit pvp is the reason the community started in the first place. Just reset kit please

PistolPet

Staff member
SrMod
Appeals Team
Reports Team
You guys are taking priority over other things than kit pvp, even though kit pvp is the reason the community started in the first place. Just reset kit please
Hey Bobby!
Even though we are doing other things, kitpvp reset is one of our main focuses and priorities and in fact, even if no set date is put in place, the kitpvp reset will be coming very very soon alongside the multiverse subserver and in the distant future, the prison subserver.
Have a great day!