USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Kitpvp Ideas

xEthzn

Staff member
Helper
KitPvP Team
KITPVP IDEAS FOR NEXT SEASON

-=Less P2W=- Rookies given the ability to /fix all with no cost, and possibly access to better kits.

-=New Map Rotation System=- 15-20 maps in total, vote on 4-5 each day instead of only being able to vote from 7 maps.

-=Tokens=- Adding tokens in vote keys/event keys You can use tokens to buy things such as Custom Enchants.

-=Event Keys=- Adding the option to receive a small Gift Card $2.50/$5.00 both being Legendary items. Also possibly an option to get better perks out of event keys such as Increased Auction Perk, or 25% Market Discord Perk.

-=Vote Keys=- Make Custom Enchants a Legendary instead of an Epic. A random Custom Enchant shouldn't be the same rarity as an Ancient Key. Make Voting Swords a Common Reward.

-=Chests=- Revoke the perm to use /ec and /pv whilst in combat. Players can abuse this if getting killed. There should be risk whilst dropping into the PvP arena.

-=KitPvP Clans=- Possibly a new Co-Leader rank in the KitPvP Clans. It can help the Leader of a clan with different permissions, and different levels of trust for
their Clan Members.

-=Events=- Get rid of random time envoys. Schedule an Envoy every 2-4 hours. Will possibly encourage more people to get on. Add the "Carepackage Event."
I believe this Event can be found on McCentral and people say its a fun and interesting event. I would also like to see a twist in KOTH. I think it would be interesting to revieve KOTH % Multipliers. For example, Every time you vote, you recieve a certain % boost on KOTH. Obviously there would have to be a limit on the % boost so people cant just stack up votes and win KOTH in seconds.

I'd love to hear different opinions on my ideas, and other peoples ideas for the next reset of KitPvP, so feel free to comment on this post!

~xEthzn : )

sprxnt

Staff member
KitPvP Team
KITPVP IDEAS FOR NEXT SEASON

-=Less P2W=-
Rookies given the ability to /fix all with no cost, and possibly access to better kits.

-=New Map Rotation System=- 15-20 maps in total, vote on 4-5 each day instead of only being able to vote from 7 maps.

-=Tokens=- Adding tokens in vote keys/event keys You can use tokens to buy things such as Custom Enchants.

-=Event Keys=- Adding the option to receive a small Gift Card $2.50/$5.00 both being Legendary items. Also possibly an option to get better perks out of event keys such as Increased Auction Perk, or 25% Market Discord Perk.

-=Vote Keys=- Make Custom Enchants a Legendary instead of an Epic. A random Custom Enchant shouldn't be the same rarity as an Ancient Key. Make Voting Swords a Common Reward.

-=Chests=- Revoke the perm to use /ec and /pv whilst in combat. Players can abuse this if getting killed. There should be risk whilst dropping into the PvP arena.

-=KitPvP Clans=- Possibly a new Co-Leader rank in the KitPvP Clans. It can help the Leader of a clan with different permissions, and different levels of trust for
their Clan Members.

-=Events=- Get rid of random time envoys. Schedule an Envoy every 2-4 hours. Will possibly encourage more people to get on. Add the "Carepackage Event."
I believe this Event can be found on McCentral and people say its a fun and interesting event. I would also like to see a twist in KOTH. I think it would be interesting to revieve KOTH % Multipliers. For example, Every time you vote, you recieve a certain % boost on KOTH. Obviously there would have to be a limit on the % boost so people cant just stack up votes and win KOTH in seconds.

I'd love to hear different opinions on my ideas, and other peoples ideas for the next reset of KitPvP, so feel free to comment on this post!

~xEthzn : )
I love this. +1 to everything but Free fix all and the Chests thing

Swiftor

Swiftor <3
Staff member
Appeals Team
KitPvP Team
UHC Team
Reports Team
I do agree with most points. However with the map rotations 15-20 maps is a bit unrealistic.
and 4-5 a day might be excessive.

xEthzn

Staff member
Helper
KitPvP Team
Sorry, what I meant to say was to vote from 4-5 maps per day, but be able to vote for 4-5 DIFFERENT maps the next day, etc. But yes Maybe 10 maps in total, or something like that. I know Vanks has been working hard on the new maps and im pretty excited for that : )

Last edited:

Vanks

tengo hambre
Staff member
Admin
Appeals Team
Application Team
Reports Team
Very well said, amigo. you're hired :3

xSpookify_

Good ideas however, I disagree with the fix all because I believe rookies should stay without it since that's the community has been used to for so many years.