BtwImQuestion

KMC
Staff member
SrMod
Appeals Team
Application Team
Reports Team
Hello Members of the KMC Community!

As many of you guys are aware, we look out for what the community would like us to add to the server. Therefore, i'm simply making this thread to give you guys the option to say below what you would like added to Kit PvP in the foreseeable future. This thread helps us potentially provide to the server what you guys would like instead of what we feel is going to work for you. That being said i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have in mind below!

HitBoiii

rhutato

As many of you guys are aware, we look out for what the community would like us to add to the server. Therefore, i'm simply making this thread to give you guys the option to say below what you would like added to Kit PvP in the foreseeable future. This thread helps us potentially provide to the server what you guys would like instead of what we feel is going to work for you. That being said i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have in mind below!
Hi! Personally there are a couple things i believe would improove kit pvp. firstly i would love to see /cc instead of /clan chest added to kit, this is easier and takes less time for people. and secondally i think clan max should be able to go to 12/13 for more ppl in a clan.

HitBoiii

rhutato

HI! please add /clan chest available whilst in combat please :)

zxmp

Maybe a reward for every person that gets the most amount of kills in a week, maybe top 3 or top 5.