USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

events on kitpvp

nvrless

why does envoy spawn randomly? like its quite annoying imo since you dont know when envoy is gonna be, wouldn't it be better if it had like a timer like onmcc central? the second thing care package lol or some other feature since it would be a lot more fun if it was more events, doesnt have to be carepackage or mob madness just some other feature.

Blessinqs

Staff member
Reports Team
i understand the idea you have right althought having envoy spawn randomly is actaullu nice cause it gives everyone a fair chance to win envoy without having the same people who can stay on at certain time and win it constantly it insures that everyone has the opportunity to with in game loot at fair cost, secondly there will be new events coming with season 2 as staff have taken ideas from everyone to implement new events to keep the server enjoyable at all times , thank you!!

nvrless

well getting envoys isn't about skill, it's about being good at bow boost to circle and scan the whole map, to search for potential envoys, it has nothing to do with skill has everything about bow boosting and being good at observating, but yea i understand ur point. ty tho

Blessinqs

Staff member
Reports Team
yeah i understand you're point although that is the reason why we are bringing newer events next szn!! ofc enjoy your day