USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Boxing events/other events

nvrless

So i recently saw what gard was posting and i completely agree, there should be events that everyone can participate in, like boxing events if you don't know what that is it is basically first one to get 100 hits wins, and it is quite popular on minemen for example.

This would be a great thing to add, might even add sumo and other stuff aswell making the server more varied and more options to choose from/gamemodes to choose from. It would definetly attract more players, make it more enjoyable for all players if there is more stuff to choose from. Hope y'all can take it into consideration since it would be sooooo nice.

sprxnt

Staff member
KitPvP Team
So i recently saw what gard was posting and i completely agree, there should be events that everyone can participate in, like boxing events if you don't know what that is it is basically first one to get 100 hits wins, and it is quite popular on minemen for example.

This would be a great thing to add, might even add sumo and other stuff aswell making the server more varied and more options to choose from/gamemodes to choose from. It would definetly attract more players, make it more enjoyable for all players if there is more stuff to choose from. Hope y'all can take it into consideration since it would be sooooo nice.
I agree I’m god boxing best ww