USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

3 scenarios

lazys

Staff member
Helper
I personally think that the odd game / once a week that there is a UHC game where there is 3 scenarios active, i think people would agree and enjoy this as it could make it more challenging or make the game more fun, it may make people want to play more as it makes the game more interesting

just an idea <3

Laharz

I love this idea personally and would love to occasionally see 3 scenarios instead of 2! Good idea.

Champanye

dylan
Staff member
Admin
Appeals Team
Application Team
Reports Team
We've had serious discussions about adding 3 scenarios per game permanently, not only to create a different experience for the current community but also to potentially accommodate new Reddit UHC players (often Reddit games have 4-5 scenarios).
What would you think of having 3 scenarios permanently with one scenario that has to be a "-less" scenario (horseless, notchless, bowless) or a "helpful" scenario (cut clean, hastey boys, vein miner)? I think this would make the game more enjoyable for new players and Reddit players, as well as allow many more scenario combinations.

lazys

Staff member
Helper
We've had serious discussions about adding 3 scenarios per game permanently, not only to create a different experience for the current community but also to potentially accommodate new Reddit UHC players (often Reddit games have 4-5 scenarios).
What would you think of having 3 scenarios permanently with one scenario that has to be a "-less" scenario (horseless, notchless, bowless) or a "helpful" scenario (cut clean, hastey boys, vein miner)? I think this would make the game more enjoyable for new players and Reddit players, as well as allow many more scenario combinations.
i think adding a helpful scen like hastey boys, vein miner and cut clean, should be added everygame or the less that you were on about, i think those it seems pointless having 3 would be nice to add.