After a few successful UHC games, we briefly stopped hosting UHC games to spend time fixing bugs and developing new features. We are happy to announce we have begun hosting UHC's again. Games will happen every 17 hours, and will rotate between Team of 1, Team of 2, and Team of 3. We understand the frustration with our break, but we are confident the time spent making changes was worth the wait. We invite you to review what we have been up to. We look forward to seeing you on the network.
Major Content Changes - Added a cosmetic system (/cosmetics in UHC Lobby)
- Added a currency called "UHC Coins"
- Added a web panel to view unique stats after each game
- Significantly improved the "/coords" command (Includes /coords <teammate>)
- Added a spectating system, which prevents spectators from leaving 50x50 (In an effort to eliminate ghosting)
- Added a PvP arena in the UHC lobby to keep players occupied!
- Added six new scenarios (Listed below)
- Added a logging system, which turns logged out players into a zombie (In an effort to prevent loggers)
- Added saturation to Final Heal
A website is a very important aspect of a Minecraft Server where players go to receive help with all things server related, apply for staff, report players, appeal their punishments and simply interact with the community in general! This new website has been designed from ground up with KrypticMC in mind. The purpose of the new website is to perform everything that our past one was able to, and much more!
- Submit A Bug Report here
- Submit A Staff Application here
- Submit A Youtuber Application here
- Report A Player here
- Report A Staff Member here
- Appeal A Punishment here
- Submit Player Maps here
We are still adding a few smaller changes to the forums.